Friday, March 30, 2007

Pennylane Brownies




These brownies was once the talk of the town, well, in NCC town that is. Riana, who shared the recipe, claimed this as her 'killer' brownies. And yes, she's right. I have been trying so many brownies recipes and so far, nothing beats this. The texture is dense but not too fudgie. Crisp in the outside and sort of chewy in the middle.


Making brownies was my first baking experiment back then when I was still in school. It is easy, like not making sponge cake which might sounds intimidating. The failure percentage in making brownies is only 2%, I guess :)). If you do it exactly as instructed in the recipe, you will get those addictive bars. Even if somehow you failed, I guarentee, they still taste good anyway.


The recipe is in NCC's book. So go get one :))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home